The Antarès dressage saddle is principally designed to optimize the contact. The seats form allows a perfect leg position. The V –straps stabilize the saddle perfectly.
Its mono-flap allows a perfect contact, its weight being also reduced to a minimum.
The AD2 saddle allows you to offer your horse:
- Total freedom of forward locomotion
- Complete freedom of movement of the shoulder
- Symmetry in the distribution of weight on the horse's back as studied by the Antares design team
- Relief to the horse’s spine due to width adaption between the panels
- Different types of arches to accommodate varying widths of the shoulders
- Different types of panels to meet maximum comfort for the horse's back
And for the rider, the AD2 offers:
- A new generation of trees which allows fluidity of movement of the pelvis and facilitates a connection to the ischia, the lowest point of the pelvis
- Offers the best position of the rider’s seat to the front of the saddle
- Freedom of movement of the lower leg (from the knees)
- Blocks shaped and tailored to the specifications of the rider
This new generation saddle allows significant performance improvement in the work of low and high school-level horses and riders. The Antares Sellier team is available to listen to the requests of riders to meet the needs of comfort for the horse's back.
When well-maintained, the Antarès saddle will last a lifetime.
Contact your specialist to try a selection of saddles and determine which one suits your needs most.
Seat length from 16 to 19,5 inches.
Seat width 26 to 28 cm.
7 sizes of flaps
Available Options :
DTA 50 : Wide panels
DTA100 : memory foam panels